☯️ Meaning: A circular symbol with a white vertical teardrop described with a dark dot, covering the upper portion of the symbol and a ‘vice versa’ replication of the same design on the lower side.
How and When to Use the ☯️ Yin Yang Emoji
- If you’re indicating ‘duality’ in your post captions or explaining why ‘bad people have a good side too’, you can use ☯️. For example, “There’s darkness in light and light in darkness. It all exists together, as one ☯️”
- Similarly, if your post caption is striking a balance, if you’re sharing a spiritual post/repost on the importance of balance, both physically and spiritually, welcome the ☯️. Like, “Nothing’s ever completely one thing. There’s always a balance between many things ☯️”.
- While advising someone on ‘harmony’, sharing a picture with a caption about the same, or even if you’re just putting up a social media status about harmony, ensure to use ☯️.
- Since ☯️ is a representation or a symbol of ancient Chinese philosophy, it could be incorporated in contexts that are either about Chinese culture or Chinese spirituality, or both.
- ☯️ Yin Yang Symbol
- ☯️ Traditional Chinese Religions
- ☯️ Taoism
- ☯️ Confucianism
- ☯️ Chinese Philosophy
- ☯️ Duality
- ☯️ Balance
- ☯️ Symbol of Harmony
- ☯️ Tai Chi
- ☯️ Tai Chi Symbol
- ☯️ Chi Energy