✝️ Meaning: A short horizontal line overlappingly placed on a lengthy vertical line within the upper half of the latter. The ✝️ Latin Cross emoji represents the popularly recognized Christian cross, which symbolizes crucifixion, love, devotion, and sacrifice.
How and When to Use the ✝️ Latin Cross Emoji
- The Christian cross is a symbol of sacrifice and love, as mentioned in the previous section. If you’re speaking of such intense sacrifice or love, you may use ✝️; it could be a Good Friday post, an Easter Sunday text message greetings, or even a post caption.
- ✝️ may also be a representation of the ‘Holy Trinity’, which can be manifested in a literal or metaphorical framework – “It’s hilarious how they mess up the sign of the cross! ✝️” or “It’s three parts of one ✝️”.
- If you’re sharing content related to Christianity, the church, or even Christ, do welcome the ✝️ into the context. For example, “Just back home after the most amazing sermon! ✝️”, “Church is not something you go to, it’s a family you belong to ✝️”.
- ✝️ would directly suggest Christian faith whether verbalized or not. Hence, if you’re posting anything relating to Christian traditions, festivals, etc., use this emoji as an innate reference to the faith.
- ✝️ Christian Cross
- ✝️ Crucifixion
- ✝️ Jesus Christ
- ✝️ Christianity/Christian
- ✝️ Holy Trinity
- ✝️ Sign of the Cross
- ✝️ The Church