🖖 Meaning: A raised palm with space between the middle and the ring fingers, while the first two and the last two fingers stay close together. This emoji was first inspired by Mr. Spock of the 1960s Star Trek series.
Sported by Mr. Spock; the first human Vulcan, the 🖖 Vulcan Salute signifies the act of wishing well for others. It suggests prosperity, happiness, growth, and goodness.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🖖 Vulcan Salute Emoji
- If your friend(s) gave you some great news, send this emoji and a way of wishing them all the best.
- It can also be used as a gesture of prosperity and a happy life.
- If a post on social media sprung out good vibes and made you feel optimistic, use this 🖖 emoji as a reaction to that.
- You can also send this 🖖 emoji along with a motivational and empowering post that you came across on social media.
- This 🖖 emoji can also be used in your captions when you write something about prospering, hard work, and all that hustle stuff.
- 🖖 May the Force be With You
- 🖖 Vulcan
- 🖖 Spock
- 🖖 Star Trek
- 🖖 The Vulcans
- 🖖 Good Life
- 🖖 Preach
- 🖖 Prosperity
- 🖖 Best Wishes
- 🖖 Long Life
- 🖖 Hand With Fingers Split Between Middle and Ring Fingers
- 🖖 Raised Hand With Part Between Middle and Ring Fingers