🖕 Meaning: A hand raised in the air, with just the middle finger sticking out and the rest of the fingers folded into the palm. The finger is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
The 🖕 Middle Finger emoji signifies the universally known and accepted insulting hand gesture, denoting the swear words; “Fuck Off”. It suggests frustration, anger, irritation, indifference, and passive-aggressiveness.
How and When to Use the 🖕 Middle Finger Emoji
- 🖕 emoji ought to be used with people your own age and your own wavelength. Ensure you have an amicable relationship together. Using this emoji with elders never, NEVER ends well. So, don’t do it.
- If someone has been annoying you, send 🖕 emoji, and trust us, the annoying is mostly to stop.
- You can also use 🖕 emoji as a way of saying that you’re tired of someone’s bullshit (its best used to the person in charge).
- Besides, the good news is, it can also be used in a playful context. Like playfully telling someone to go fuck themselves 😊.
- 🖕 Get Lost
- 🖕 Leave Me Alone
- 🖕 Rude
- 🖕 Insult
- 🖕 Dito Medio (Italian for “Fuck Off”)
- 🖕 Fuck Off
- 🖕 Fuck You
- 🖕 Fuck Yourself
- 🖕 Flipping the Bird
- 🖕 Show the Finger
- 🖕 Rude Finger
- 🖕 Goeth and Fucketh Thyself
- 🖕 Screw You