👉 Meaning: An extended right backhand (the tanned side) pointing towards the right side with the forefinger and the thumb, while the rest of the fingers are folded towards the palm.
As the name suggests, the 👉 Backhand Index Pointing Right refers to pointing towards the right side. It can either suggest showing something on the right, pointing fingers on a chat, directing the receiver to see a particular link that’s on the right side.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 👉 Backhand Index Pointing Right Emoji
- Use 👉 emoji while directing someone’s focus to the right side.
- You can also bring in 👉 emoji as a way of navigating attention to a link that you’re sending.
- Use 👉 emoji even as a finger gun, to playfully say “Pow, pow, you ded” on chat.
- 👉 emoji can also be paired with the 👈 Backhand Index Pointing Left emoji to call for attention to what’s between 👉 and 👈 emojis.
- If you’re texting someone and you want to point fingers at yourself, use 👉 emoji.
- 👉 Right
- 👉 Look Right
- 👉 See Here
- 👉 Pointing Right
- 👉 Finger Gun
- 👉 Point
- 👉 White Right Pointing Backhand Index
- 👉 Finger Right