🙈 Meaning: A brown shaded monkey face with cute little ears, a tiny nose, a slightly opened mouth, and its two hands covering the eyes. The character that inspired this emoji is part of the ‘Three Wise Monkeys‘ philosophy of Japanese folklore.
As the name suggests, the 🙈 See No Evil Monkey signifies refraining from seeing bad or evil things, situations, and even sometimes, people. This emoji is also used in a funny, cute ‘eye-palming’ and sexual contexts too.
How and When to Use the 🙈 See-No-Evil Monkey Emoji
- If someone said something stupid and funny at the same time, send this emoji.
- Use this emoji as a reaction to something scandalous or explicit that you witnessed on social media.
- You can also use this emoji as a way of ‘shying’ away from certain things or topics.
- Use this emoji if someone told you something explicitly cringe on text.
- Send this emoji along with a nice picture of you or anyone else, as a way of being shy and proud at the same time.
- You can also use this emoji to respond to cringe and grossness.
- 🙈 Shy
- 🙈 OMG
- 🙈 Cringe
- 🙈 Gross
- 🙈 Monkey Covering Eyes
- 🙈 Mizaru
- 🙈 Unbearable Sight
- 🙈 Cute
- 🙈 Ew
- 🙈 Blind to Evil
- 🙈 Awkward
- 🙈 Innocent
- 🙈 Face Palm