🖤 Meaning: A black symbol of a heart. This emoji stays black across all platforms, but there can be some variance in design and finishing. It represents a sense of wholeness, depth, and being enigmatic.
Although the 🖤 Black Heart can seem ‘unlucky’, ‘dark’, and all the other prejudices stuck to the color, it can also signify beauty, soulfulness, intimacy, uniqueness, seduction, and power too.
How and When to Use the 🖤 Black Heart Emoji
- Send this emoji while telling someone really close that you love them (preferably not romantic, but super close).
- It can be used to respond to aesthetic stuff you see on social media.
- Use this emoji while telling someone about something black and beautiful that you bought.
- It is also a great emoji choice to use in the context of strength, power, and being low-key badass.
- Use this emoji while reacting to someone or something that’s tough, intimidating, and impressive too.
- 🖤 Love
- 🖤 Soulfulness
- 🖤 Depth
- 🖤 Mystery
- 🖤 Soul Mate
- 🖤 Beauty
- 🖤 Seduction
- 🖤 Aesthetic