💩 Meaning: A brown swirl with big eyes and a wide-open smile. This emoji suggests poop, poo (as the name says it), and in other weird ways, chocolate too. But, however, it is mostly used as the name suggests.
The 💩 Pile of Poo emoji refers to a sense of being silly, dumb, stupid, hilarious, and even stinky. This emoji is mostly used to tell or show that someone or something is a pile of dung, or in other words, that they or it is meaningless and a waste of your time.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 💩 Pile of Poo Emoji
- If someone’s been talking rubbish, send this emoji as a way of telling them that they’re talking and thinking from their backside.
- You can use this emoji in stupid, meaningless conversations too.
- If you’re the one pulling someone’s leg and you’re trying to tell them that they stink and have no spine, this emoji is the way to go!
- Use this emoji in contexts that are synonymous with garbage.
- It can also be used in its literal sense! To talk about the most stenchy and funny stuff.
- If you think someone or something stinks to the core, send this emoji in that conversation.
- 💩 Poop
- 💩 Dirt
- 💩 Garbage
- 💩 Nonsense
- 💩 Bathroom
- 💩 Dog Dirt
- 💩 Smiling Poop
- 💩 Stupid
- 💩 Silly