💤 Meaning: Three blue ‘Z’s positioned in a diagonal manner. The positioning of the letters, as well as the color used in this emoji, would vary across different platforms.
The 💤 Zzz Emoji signifies sleep, falling asleep, being fast asleep, deep sleep, and even REM to a certain extent. This emoji can also suggest boredom, being buzzed, intoxicated, dizzy and even unstable.
How and When to Use the 💤 Zzz Emoji
- If you’re hitting the sack and you were texting someone just before, send them a goodnight text with 💤 emoji (preferably not to a romantic partner).
- You can use 💤 to show that you’re unimaginably bored.
- If you’re talking about a situation or a party where you were buzzed (high, drunk, etc etc) use 💤 emoji.
- 💤 can be used even while texting that someone is falling asleep or is fast asleep.
- If there was an annoying bug living the time of its life around your ear last night, use 💤 emoji while telling someone about it.
- You can also use 💤 emoji as a reaction to something extremely boring and lame that you came across on social media.
- 💤 Bored
- 💤 Buzzed
- 💤 Sleepy
- 💤 Fast Asleep
- 💤 Deep Sleep
- 💤 Boredom
- 💤 Bugged
- 💤 Bedtime
- 💤 Boring
- 💤 Sleep
- 💤 Zzz
- 💤 Intoxicated