☠️ Meaning: A greyish white cartoon of a human skull, with hollowed eyes, a tiny, hollow nose, and the upper half set of the teeth. This skull is featured with two crossbones; a pair of bones crossed like an ‘X’ under the skull.
The ☠️ Skull and Crossbones emoji symbolises death, misfortune, negativity, fear, angst and other grievous elements. This symbol has been a reference to death, gravestone carvings and danger for a long time now, and the emoji also denotes the same.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the ☠️ Skull and Crossbones Emoji
- If you’re trying to indicate danger in a conversation or a situation, use this emoji.
- This emoji can also be used to suggest that someone just dug their own grave, thanks to their stupidity.
- You can use this emoji to show a deadly sense of fear and angst too.
- If someone’s being too annoying, send this emoji as a funny way of shutting them up (if they will).
- You can use this emoji in a Halloween context too.
- This emoji can be brought into conversations talking about horror stories and other such jazz.
- ☠️ Danger
- ☠️ Dangerous
- ☠️ Dead
- ☠️ Death
- ☠️ Graveyard
- ☠️ Tombstone
- ☠️ Fear
- ☠️ Hazardous
- ☠️ Spooky
- ☠️ Halloween
- ☠️ Horror