🆗 Meaning: An ‘OK’ printed in white on the upper layer of a blue square. The 🆗 OK Button emoji is the emoji version of the 👌 OK Hand. Essentially, a computed button that’s selectable and clickable, this emoji indicates agreement and choice.
How and When to Use the 🆗 OK Button Emoji
- 🆗 would be a great replacement to the word or the emoji (if you’re lazy to apply either of the two, that is), in textual conversations and responses. For example,
*me feeling all low and on the verge of a breakdown*
Someone: “Hey. You okay?”.
- This applies to any context that requires your approval and agreement. For instance, “You liked the designs?” “Yep 🆗” or “It’s 🆗”.
- Since 🆗 is a button, you could also use this emoji as a representation of choice, consent, and agreement. Like, “I continued with the project only because she agreed 🆗” or “He seemed to like the idea 🆗”.
- The fact that 🆗 is an abbreviation emoji is not out of the window. If you share an “inside abbreviation/joke” or a well-accepted expansion for the same, use 🆗.
- 🆗 Okay
- 🆗 Ok
- 🆗 OK Sign
- 🆗 Agreement
- 🆗 Approval Button
- 🆗 White OK on Blue Button
- 🆗 Squared OK
- 🆗 Blue Squared OK