🈳 Meaning: An eight-stroked alphabet read ‘kōng’ in Chinese and ‘sora’ in Japanese pasted in white on a blue buttoned emoji with rounded sides and corners. Sometimes, the background can be purple.
The 🈳 Japanese ‘Vacancy’ Button emoji signifies the ‘sky’ in Japanese and ‘air’ in Chinese. In both scenarios, this emoji suggests vacancy, which can be an empty spot, like a job vacancy or even the sense of being free and uncontainable.
How and When to Use the 🈳 Japanese ‘Vacancy’ Button Emoji
- Although 🈳 conveys some beautiful sides to ‘vacancy’, this emoji ought to be primarily used in the most common way; a job vacancy. While sharing posts, stories, or direct messages (DMs) about such vacancies, include 🈳. For example, “Anything you’d like in here? 🈳”.
- Now, coming to the metaphorical realm of 🈳 – use this emoji while speaking of vast freedom. For instance, “It’s only when you completely unite with everything around you do you ever feel true freedom 🈳”.
- You may use also use 🈳 while referring to the sky in a literal or a poetic sense. Like, “The sky is as blue as my Monday, ugh 🈳” or “The sky is just a glimpse of our vastness 🈳”.
- Going by the Chinese translation, 🈳 can be a valuable addition to contexts that are about ‘air’ – “His voice is like a breath of fresh air 🈳” or “Take a deep breath, fill your lungs and clear your mind 🈳”.
- 🈳 Vacant
- 🈳 Vacancy
- 🈳 Japanese Sign Meaning ‘Vacancy’
- 🈳 Sora (Japanese)
- 🈳 Sky
- 🈳 Kōng (Chinese)
- 🈳 Air
- 🈳 Empty and Available
- 🈳 Squared CJK Unified Ideograph – 7a7a
- 🈳 空