㊙️ Meaning: A white colored symbol read as ‘hi’ in Japanese and ‘mì’ in Chinese, painted onto a round red solid. The ㊙️ Japanese ‘Secret’ Button emoji symbolizes ‘secret’ in both languages. It also conveys other forms of the theme such as ‘secrecy’ and ‘secretive.
How and When to Use the ㊙️ Japanese ‘Secret’ Button Emoji
- While referring to the human characteristic of being secretive and secrecy at large, in any context, you may use ㊙️. For example, “It’s almost impossible for me to be secretive ㊙️” or “Keeping secrets is the same as lying, if you didn’t know it already ㊙️”.
- You could also ㊙️ in the positive light of a secret. For instance, “The secret to a healthy mind is giving zero damns ㊙️” or “There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every situation can change your life ㊙️” (courtesy – the secret).
- Secrecy also creates an air of mystery, mostly the disloyal and untrustworthy kind. If you’re referring to something or someone fitting of this description, you may use ㊙️ while painting a picture of the same.
- Besides, ㊙️ also fits into frameworks that are about ‘hiding. Like, “When it comes to art, it’s important not to hide the madness ㊙️” or “He was such a coward, he hid every time life grew tough ㊙️”.
- ㊙️ Hi
- ㊙️ Mì
- ㊙️ Secret
- ㊙️ Secretive/Secrecy
- ㊙️ Japanese Sign Meaning ‘Secret’
- ㊙️ Circled Ideograph Secret