👇 Meaning: A hand pointing downwards with just the forefinger and the thumb, while the rest of the fingers are folded into the palm. It suggests pointing downwards as the name and the emoji itself signify.
The 👇 Backhand Index Pointing Down emoji is directional and hence is really useful while navigating the receiver’s eyes straight onto the message. It is available in the designated skin tones almost across all platforms.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 👇 Backhand Index Pointing Down Emoji
- Use 👇 emoji while trying to grab the receiver’s attention to something that’s below the emoji.
- 👇 can be used while sending a video, image, notice, link, anything.
- 👇 emoji is to be used as a way of saying “look below”.
- You can also use 👇 emoji to replace the phrases “I want you to be here on time”, “Be right here”, “I want you here”, etc.
- 👇 Look Here
- 👇 Look Below
- 👇 Down
- 👇 Below
- 👇 Scroll Down
- 👇 Come Here
- 👇 Be Here
- 👇 Pointing Down
- 👇 Looking Down
- 👇 White Down Pointing Backhand Index
- 👇 See Below