🧀 Meaning: A triangular chunk of yellow cheese with darker yellow spots throughout, which are actually holes, considering the inconsistent edge on one of the sides of the wedge.
The 🧀 Cheese Wedge emoji can signify fat, cholesterol, and a magnet to good taste and stretchy flavor. It can suggest a sense of being ‘cheesy’ and also align with mice since it acts as a great trap, not for its smell, but because the mouse is hungry.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🧀 Cheese Wedge Emoji
- If someone’s being obliviously way too cheesy over a textual conversation, you can use 🧀 to surface the truth to them. Like, “Umm. I love the gesture, but aren’t you being a little too cheesy? 🧀”.
- You can also use 🧀 while speaking of ‘traps’ (not music). For instance, “Ayee. Don’t worry, I have the perfect trap for his nonsense 🧀”.
- Wine and cheese have been the most shipped couple for a long while now. So, if you too are a fan of this combo, you can use 🧀 in your social media profile name with the 🍷 Wine Glass next to it, of course.
- Referring to the previous point, 🧀 can also be used in the ‘wine and cheese’ context while sharing social media post/stories about your first time with the duo or while sharing a pre-party story, anything.
- “Who cut the cheese?” is one of the funniest and most embarrassing questions of all time. So, you can use 🧀 in those virtual contexts as well. Like, “Dude, stop cutting the cheese with your faff 🧀”.
- 🧀 Slice of Cheese
- 🧀 Cheese
- 🧀 Cheddar Cheese
- 🧀 Cheesy
- 🧀 Mouse Trap
- 🧀 Cut the Cheese