🌭 Meaning: A perfectly baked golden brown hot dog bun that is sliced in between to fit in a sausage that’s darker brown in color, which is further glazed with a curve of mustard sauces and other essential toppings.
Apart from referring to a physically fit, stunt-person, the 🌭 Hot Dog emoji suggests the snack for obvious reasons. However, in the virtual world, interpretations are vast and thus, it can also refer to the male sex organ.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🌭 Hot Dog Emoji
- If you and your girl gang are talking about hot dawg you saw at the store, then you can use 🌭 if you wish to virtually turn that poor boy into a snack so that all of you can secretly dream about him (hahah).
- Since meat is archaically translated to the human body in the millennial world and the 🌭 emoji also refers to the penis, the usage of this emoji is quite evident (if not, it can be used while sexting or while virtually ravishing someone or something 😬).
- Boys (not all men, of course), stop with the dick pics, send her this 🌭, and deliver a hot dog to satisfy some anatomical hunger (if not, please).
- Hotdogs are also referred to those who are always extra (for the attention, of course). So, if you’re talking about that extra person or situation or even a TV show, then you can use 🌭 in all those contexts.
- Besides, you can also use 🌭 while reposting or posting about cartoon characters that looked like or were designed like hot dogs! (remember weenie?).
- 🌭 Frankfurter
- 🌭 Sausage
- 🌭 Weiner (non-slang, yes)
- 🌭 Weenie (from Oswald, aww)
- 🌭 Hotdog
- 🌭 Snack
- 🌭 Street Food