☣️ Meaning: A round orange background, same as the one in ☢️ Radioactivity, but consisting of a white pattern of three almost-full-circles connected to each other and placed on the white outline of a full circle.
The ☣️ Biohazard emoji refers to biological elements that are toxic or dangerous by nature. Thus, this emoji is the perfect representation of deathly viruses, harmful edibles, and other such lethal, but biological and freely available elements.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the ☣️ Biohazard Emoji
- Biohazards lay down an immense amount of risk, which, if encountered, could be endangering human life. If you’re talking about this kind of risk in any context, use ☣️.
- Biohazardous material is not only harmful, but it is contaminated and contagious. So, while referring to negatively contagious aspects or something that’s contaminated/adulterated, you may bring in ☣️.
- A few examples for the previous use-case – “Gossip is contagious ☣️“, “Protect your spirit from the contamination of negative energies ☣️”, or “Negative people have a problem for every solution. Keep away☣️”.
- Since biohazard consumption is fatal and life is eventually ‘leeched’ out till death comes, ☣️ can be used to refer to anything that’s draining, exhausting and mostly, deathly – “They’re all so draining ☣️”.
- ☣️ Biohazardous Element(s)
- ☣️ Biological Agent
- ☣️ Health Hazard
- ☣️ Contamination
- ☣️ Contagious
- ☣️ Biohazard Sign
- ☣️ Threat
- ☣️ Waste (Animal/Human)