⛔ Meaning: A red circle with a short and thick white horizontal line at the center. The ⛔ No Entry emoji signifies restriction to a specific (or general) place, situation, conversation, etc. It is also used as an ‘alert’ emoji sometimes.
How and When to Use the ⛔ No Entry Emoji
- If you’re suggesting disallowance in any context, use ⛔. For instance, “Nope. That “friend” of yours wouldn’t be allowed ⛔”, or “I’m sorry. We won’t be entertaining such a tone in here ⛔”.
- ⛔ may also symbolize a ban or a sense of banning something (or someone). Like, “Negative thoughts are banned this year! ⛔” or “What would it take to ban opportunists in my life??!! ⛔”.
- If you’re sharing a social media status, a post/repost, or even a text message indicating the receiver/viewer not to disturb you or be of any disturbance, bring in ⛔. For example, “DND ⛔” or “I’ll be taking a walk now. Please don’t disturb me ⛔. The walk is out of your life”.
- Since ⛔ is counted under the ‘alert’ emojis, you can use it while sharing content that needs urgent attention or even while sharing a ‘report’ of anything – “The recent news report of today’s incident ⛔”.
- ⛔ Do Not Enter
- ⛔ Restricted Entry
- ⛔ Do Not Disturb
- ⛔ Red Circle With White Line
- ⛔ No Entry Symbol
- ⛔ Red Alert
- ⛔ Alert