✖️ Meaning: A deep-grey ‘X’ mark, sometimes a little lighter but always shown without a background of any sort. The ✖️ Multiply emoji represents multiplication as the symbol indicates. Apart from signifying math, this emoji also suggests doubling or any kind of exponential increase.
How and When to Use the ✖️ Multiply Emoji
- To multiply simply means to increase. Hence, if your post caption, social media story, or even an optimistic textual response has the action of multiplying in a metaphorical or literal sense, you can use ✖️.
- A few instances for the previous point – “Practice multiplies talent ✖️”, “I really hope your entrepreneurship multiplies like nobody’s business! ✖️ Pardon the pun” or “Always multiply those feel-good thoughts ✖️”.
- You could also use ✖️ to indicate that two or more parties are coming together to create something new (basically, mentioning the creators on either side of ✖️). Much like reproduction, minus the coitus part. For example, “Windows ✖️ Apple Series”.
- Essentially, ✖️ could symbolize the by-product or the new product of a previous permutation or combination. Like, “After years of hard work, my husband and I finally have our own full-fledged project ✖️”.
- Also, ✖️ could represent anything that’s multiple; multivitamins, multiverse, multimedia, multicolor, etc.
- ✖️ Multiplication
- ✖️ Multiple
- ✖️ Multiply Symbol
- ✖️ Grey X
- ✖️ Heavy Multiplication X
- ✖️ Increase/Increment
- ✖️ Multiply
- ✖️ Reproduction