♀️ Meaning: A small purple circle attached to a short cross at the bottom of the rim. Sometimes, this emoji is shown with a pink background (ugh. speak of cliches)
The ♀️ Female Sign emoji signifies femininity in all forms, shapes, and sizes. It is sometimes used for things that are thought to be feminine. Please refrain from gendering non-living things. This emoji focuses only on the gender of a person.
How and When to Use the ♀️ Female Sign Emoji
- Apart from being a ‘female sign’, ♀️ is also the symbol of Venus, the planet. And since Venus is so deeply associated with femininity, this emoji works both ways. Hence, if you’re sharing astrological posts/reposts revolving around Venus, ♀️ is most welcome.
- While sharing female-oriented content, relating to feminism, women empowerment, education, politics, etc., you could bring in ♀️.
- If you identify yourself as a female, then ♀️ could be an addition to your social media profile; the name, bio, captions, and the like.
- Speaking of captions, if you’re typing out a quote about femininity, being female, or being a woman for a related post or a random one, you can use ♀️. Like, “My mother once said, “Stop backing down, and be a woman” That changed my whole perspective of life ♀️”.
- Even while posting or reposting pictures of female beauty, fashion, workout, body image, self-love, anything that has a female in it, is based on a female(s), or is for females could definitely use ♀️.
- ♀️ Feminine
- ♀️ Femininity
- ♀️ Female Orientation
- ♀️ Women
- ♀️ Ladies
- ♀️ Trans-Women
- ♀️ Venus Symbol
- ♀️ Woman Symbol