Meaning: A pair of human hands held together in the shape of a heart. The hands are shown as a pair belonging to someone from the Simpsons but don’t worry, they will be available in all human skin tones.
The Heart Hands emoji have been a social media rage for a while now. Though a little 2000s, the present age, and generation never shy away from being a little old school in aesthetic photos. This emoji signifies love, as the heart suggests, friendship, togetherness, and our favorite, cliché.
🚨 Please Note: This emoji is officially approved in September 2021 as part of the Unicode 14.0 release. It will be available on all major platforms and devices during the latter half of 2021 and through 2022.
How and When to Use the Heart Hands Emoji
- To form a heart with your hands could either be a genuine way of saying that you like/love something. Like, “Aww, love the whole thing! “.
- This emoji could also be a sarcastic take on anything given its outdated appearance and style. For example, “How about a heart. Made with my hands. For you.” or “Aw, man. Didn’t anybody give you enough love? Here’s some “.
- Although there’s a visible air of cliché and cringe attached to the heart hands, it is, in fact, a sweet display of mutual love and togetherness because both hands needn’t be yours. So, if you’re sharing a picture of a heart made by two, one being you and the other a close someone, you can use this emoji.
- Besides, you may use this emoji while referring to the shape of your heart too. See, very 2000s .
- A Pair of Hands Making a Heart
- Shape of Your Heart
- Photo Pose
- Heart Made With Hands
- Two Halves of a Whole
- 2000’s Trend
- Heart Pose