Meaning: A pair of human hands held together in the shape of a heart. The hands are shown as a pair belonging to someone from the Simpsons but don’t worry, they will be available in all human skin tones.
The Heart Hands emoji have been a social media rage for a while now. Though a little 2000s, the present age, and generation never shy away from being a little old school in aesthetic photos. This emoji signifies love, as the heart suggests, friendship, togetherness, and our favorite, cliché.
How and When to Use the Heart Hands Emoji
- To form a heart with your hands could either be a genuine way of saying that you like/love something. Like, “Aww, love the whole thing! “.
- This emoji could also be a sarcastic take on anything given its outdated appearance and style. For example, “How about a heart. Made with my hands. For you.” or “Aw, man. Didn’t anybody give you enough love? Here’s some “.
- Although there’s a visible air of cliché and cringe attached to the heart hands, it is, in fact, a sweet display of mutual love and togetherness because both hands needn’t be yours. So, if you’re sharing a picture of a heart made by two, one being you and the other a close someone, you can use this emoji.
- Besides, you may use this emoji while referring to the shape of your heart too. See, very 2000s .
- A Pair of Hands Making a Heart
- Shape of Your Heart
- Photo Pose
- Heart Made With Hands
- Two Halves of a Whole
- 2000’s Trend
- Heart Pose