🌔 Meaning: A golden moon with a thin dark crescent on the left side of the moon. There are crater details throughout the moon, which are sometimes shown as polka dots.
Representing the fourth phase of the lunar cycle, the 🌔 Waxing Gibbous Moon emoji signifies visibility that’s more than half. With the moon revealing more than just half of itself, this emoji may have its own range of metaphorical interpretations.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🌔 Waxing Gibbous Moon Emoji
- If you’re texting your bestie about how you feel terrible and maybe even cringed out for saying/doing more than you should’ve, you can use 🌔. Like, “Dude. I feel like throwing up for giving that random colleague of mine so many deets about my private life, ugh 🌔”.
- In a very similar context, you can use 🌔 while sharing something that was overdone or said; it can be a fashion post, a political post, a meme, a hilarious incident you’re recalling, etc.
- On a philosophical level of understanding, 🌔 may also signify perfection in the making (the entire moon representing perfection) – “I’m working on my masterpiece 🌔 ~ Jessie J “.
- The moon, in this phase, is neither half nor full. So, in the same pattern of usage, you may use 🌔 as a way of emoji-fying motivation or the zeal to completeness. For example, “I have enough to begin and enough to endure. All I need now is to get to the top 🌔”.
- 🌔 Waxing Gibbous Moon Symbol
- 🌔 Fourth Phase of the Lunar Cycle
- 🌔 Phases of the Moon
- 🌔 More Than Half and Less Than Full
- 🌔 Lunar Cycle
- 🌔 Waxing Gibbous
- 🌔 Gibbous Moon