🌝 Meaning: A round light-yellow face, with an animated pair of human eyes turning to the left, a long nose, and a smiling mouth. Similar to the 🌚 New Moon Face in structure, this emoji gives positive and non-creepy vibes, unlike the molester moon.
Generally used as a smiley or a facial emoji with human emotion, the 🌝 Full Moon Face emoji signifies sarcasm, awkwardness, irony, and maybe even satire. The sideward-facing eyes and smile evoke a sense of knowing it all or the classic “I knew it”.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🌝 Full Moon Face Emoji
- Bringing the ‘full’ of the moon to the human perspective 🌝 can suggest a feeling of being ‘full’ with contentment, happiness, goodness, or just food – “Don’t even ask. I hogged like there was no tomorrow 🌝”.
- Use 🌝 while throwing sarcasm into a conversation. But the friendly kind, where you wouldn’t want to hurt the other person or allow them to make a scene about it.
- You can also use 🌝 while posting or reposting ironic content. For example, “People talk so much about equality, but put down a man for sporting some makeup or even high heels 🌝”.
- 🌝 can also be used to show genuinity, without being sarcastic too. Like, “I could always help! Tell me what to do and I’ll be there! 🌝”.
- Apart from sarcasm and irony, 🌝 works perfectly even in awkward contexts; either in scenarios where you are awkward, making someone awkward or even while reposting an awkward-centric post.
- 🌝 Smiling Full Moon
- 🌝 Full Moon With a Face
- 🌝 Sarcastic Moon
- 🌝 Moon Being Sarcastic
- 🌝 Awkward Face on a Moon
- 🌝 Smiley Moon
- 🌝 Moonface
- 🌝 Moon Face