🌜 Meaning: A right-facing crescent moon, leaning to the left, with a yellowish golden body, an eye looking forward, a protruding nose. and a slightly upward-curved mouth, indicating a slight smile.
The 🌜 Last Quarter Crescent Moon applies human facial features to a moon, thus giving human life and emotion to the moon. It evokes a personified sense of illumination, waning and saying goodnight too.
How and When to Use the 🌜 Last Quarter Crescent Moon Emoji
- If you’re sharing a profile picture of yours (from a side angle) in a direct message (DM) or as a social media story/post, you can use 🌜 in the text message/caption to indicate goofiness and a subtle way of comparing yourself to the beauty and brightness of the moon.
- Similarly, you can respond with 🌜 when your buddies send you such pictures or even while commenting on such posts.
- Many times, the moon, more than the sun receives personification; relating human emotion to the moon, comparing humans to the moon, etc etc. So, if your post caption/quote or a text message has something like this in it, it can use 🌜. For instance, “When I cried about my stupid decisions, the moon giggled like he knew about them all along 🌜”.
- You can also use 🌜 in your goodnight texts. It’s even better if the moon in your locality is a waning crescent moon.
- 🌜 Waning Crescent Moon Face
- 🌜 Waning Crescent Moon
- 🌜 Crescent Moon Face
- 🌜 Crescent Moon With a Face
- 🌜 Last Quarter Moon With a Face
- 🌜 Moon Face
- 🌜 Half Moon Face