🌕 Meaning: A golden yellow full moon with detailed craters. Sometimes, this emoji is whiteish and not yellow. The craters are also shown as polka dots on some platforms.
Being the fifth phase of the lunar cycle, the 🌕 Full Moon emoji signifies completion, realization, and a sense of peaking with illumination, both literally in the case of the moon, and metaphorical in other senses.
How and When to Use the 🌕 Full Moon Emoji
- A full moon symbolizes complete revelation, as mentioned in the previous section. If you’re texting your bestie that you completely revealed yourself to someone, or someone knows you completely or vice versa, you can use 🌕.
- An example of the previous point would be – “Come on, dude. He knows everything about me. Nothing lies in the shadow anymore 🌕”.
- More than anything else, a full moon represents beauty, pure, eye-blessing beauty. Many times, the beauty of this full moon is referred to people as well. So, if you’re poetic enough to refer the moon to a loved one, go on, use 🌕! Like, “Shall I compare thee to a full moon’s blissfulness and calm 🌕”
- In the slang world, a full moon may also suggest mooning. If you’re posting/reposting/texting someone about a mooning incident, you can use 🌕 – “I couldn’t believe my eyes. I cried about HOW ugly all of them were 🌕”.
- 🌕 Fifth Phase of the Moon
- 🌕 Fifth Phase of the Lunar Cycle
- 🌕 Old Moon
- 🌕 Aged Moon
- 🌕 Orb of Night
- 🌕 Full Moon Symbol
- 🌕 Big Moon