🕞 Meaning: A circular clock with a white dial, a greyish-silver frame, and a pair of hands of the same color on the dial. The long hand points at 6 or below while the short hand is held between 3 and 4.
The 🕞 Three-Thirty emoji represents 3:30 AM and 3:30 PM in the 12-hour format and 3:30 and 15:30 in the 24-hour format. However, a clock is designed only in the 12-hour format.
How and When to Use the 🕞 Three-Thirty Emoji
- Anything between 2 and 4 AM has an inclination towards the supernatural, essentially, horror. So, baring that time slot in mind 🕞 can also be used in related contexts.
- If you, personally experienced something around 3:30, and you’re texting someone about it, you can use 🕞 in that conversation. (y’all skeptics are boring).
- A similar post or repost about something that happened in reality or in the movies at this hour could use 🕞 in the caption as well.
- If you’re texting someone that you’ll be home by 3:30 (AM or PM is a personal choice), you can use 🕞. For instance, “Hey, ma. I’ll be home a little late. Just leave the gate open, please? 🕞”.
- 🕞 Three Thirty AM
- 🕞 3:30 AM
- 🕞 Three Thirty PM
- 🕞 3:30 PM
- 🕞 Half-Past Three
- 🕞 Half-Past Fifteen
- 🕞 15:30
- 🕞 Clock Face Three Thirty
- 🕞 Clock Showing Three Thirty