🕥 Meaning: A circular clock with a white dial, a light-grey frame, and two hands of the same color; the short hand is pointing in between 10 and 11, and the long hand is held at 6.
The 🕥 Ten-Thirty emoji is a representation of the common 12-hour clock where 10:30 signifies both AM and PM. It could, however, be used even to express time in the 24-hour clock, whichever you’re comfortable with.
How and When to Use the 🕥 Ten-Thirty Emoji
- If you’re posting about your morning or night sports practice sessions, either as a social media story, post, or even while sending the same to someone over a direct message (DM), you can use 🕥.
- 🕥 can also be used as a general reference to time and the clock; like the clock is ticking or something like that. For instance, “You gotta be ready by 11 and your clock is ticking 🕥 FAST”.
- If you’re texting someone and letting them know that you’ll arrive at the said venue by 10:30 AM/PM, 🕥 is welcome.
- If you have the permission and the leniency to work a little later than usual and you’re messaging your boss or manager about it, use 🕥. For example, “Hey… I’ll be starting work a little late. Max by 🕥“.
- 🕥 Half-Past Ten
- 🕥 Half-Past Twenty Two
- 🕥 10:30 PM
- 🕥 10:30 AM
- 🕥 22:30
- 🕥 Clock Showing Ten Thirty
- 🕥 Clock Face Ten Thirty