🕟 Meaning: A grey-framed clock with a white dial and two grey hands, one short and the other long, pointing in between 4 and 5, and 6 respectively.
The 🕟 Four-Thirty emoji represents the 12-hour format of a typical clock, that corresponds to both 4:30 AM and 4:30 PM in this format. However, it could also be used to tell time in a 24-hour clock; 4:30 and 16:30.
How and When to Use the 🕟 Four-Thirty Emoji
- If you’re texting someone to give you time till 4:30 AM or PM, or vice versa, you can use 🕟 to lighten the already tense mood of the conversation – “Babe. I’ll call you soon. Just leave me alone till🕟”.
- 4:30 is the first bracket for all those early morning birds. So, if you or someone you know fits into this niche, you can use 🕟 while posting or texting someone it. Like, “Can you IMAGINE, if I told you my grandparents wake up at 🕟 every single morning and have a cold shower to kick start their day?“
- You can also use 🕟 in your social media profile name if it personally symbolizes something or if it’s just your fav time of the day.
- If you’re texting a couple of buddies or your boyfriend/girlfriend of the early morning ride you’ve been going on and on about, you can use 🕟 as a way of saying “Better be ready 🕟”.
- 🕟 Half-Past Four
- 🕟 4:30 AM
- 🕟 4:30 PM
- 🕟 Half-Past Sixteen
- 🕟 16:30
- 🕟 Clock Showing Four-Thirty
- 🕟 Clock Face Half-Past Four