🕣 Meaning: A grey-framed circular clock with a pair of clock hands of the same color; the hour-hand (short) and the minute-hand (long) held in between 8 and 9, and at 6, respectively.
The 🕣 Eight-Thirty emoji showcases a generic 12-hour clock, suggesting both 8:30 AM and 8:30 PM. Although it’s in the 12-hour format, it can be used to show time in the 24-hour format; 8:30 and 20:30.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🕣 Eight-Thirty Emoji
- If you’re sharing a sports repost and informing your followers of the league timings, you can use 🕣 if the game begins at 8:30 AM/PM.
- In a similar context, you can use 🕣 in the caption while posting or reposting about a program, podcast, interview (anything) to denote the start/end time – “Tune into my channel for a live shoutout! 🕣”.
- You can also use 🕣 while suggesting “the time’s going so slow”. For instance, “It’s been JUST five minutes since the last time I checked my watch but it feels like five HOURS 🕣” (in fact, you can use any emoji from the time series for this use-case).
- If you’re posting about a Netflix show that releases at 8:30 AM/PM in your local time, you can use 🕣 in the caption. Like, “I don’t care HOW broke I’m gonna be, but I’mma get Netflix and BINGE on this show!!!! OMG THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVAAAHHHH 🕣”
- 🕣 Half-Past Eight
- 🕣 Half-Past Twenty
- 🕣 8:30 AM
- 🕣 8:30 PM
- 🕣 20:30
- 🕣 Clock Showing Eight-Thirty
- 🕣 Clock Face Eight-Thirty