🕠 Meaning: A grey-framed clock with a pair of hands of the same color, the long hand pointing downwards, or at 6 and the short hand between 5 and 6. It also has a plain white dial.
The 🕠 Five-Thirty emoji signifies both half-past five and half-past seventeen in a 12-hour and a 24-hour format respectively. However, this emoji alone is a 12-hour representation, essentially 5:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🕠 Five-Thirty Emoji
- If you’re dropping someone off at the airport or you’re being dropped off either at 5:30 AM/PM, and you’re recording this significant (you’d know if it’s significant) memory either as a social media story or sharing the same as a post, you can use 🕠 in those contexts.
- If you start your day at 5:30 in the morning and you’re either making a social media post out of your morning routine or texting someone of the same, you can use 🕠 – “So, I’m up by 🕠 and the next thing I do for the next 30 mins is meditate. Believe it or not, it’s magical”.
- If yours is the typical 9-5, in this case, 9:30 to 5:30 schedule, you can use 🕠 while suggesting freedom, especially on a Friday night. Like, “It’s 🕠 that too on a Fridayyyy! I’m in a ZONE”.
- If you’ve booked the 5:30 movie show or any other show, and you’re texting the peeps who’re coming along about it, you can use 🕠. For instance, “I hope y’all will get yourselves together by 🕠”.
- 🕠 5:30 AM
- 🕠 5:30 PM
- 🕠 17:30
- 🕠 Half-Past Five
- 🕠 Half-Past Seventeen
- 🕠 Clock Face Showing Five-Thirty
- 🕠 It’s Five-Thirty