⏱️ Meaning: A circular timepiece with multiples of 5 in a circular manner, the hour hand standing at 50 and the minutes at 10, while the second is at 00. There’s one button on top and one towards its right side.
The ⏱️ Stopwatch emoji essentially signifies speed. Unlike the ⏲️ Timer Clock emoji where the time is quantified, the stopwatch weighs the task. This emoji could suggest a competition or just a non-competing scenario where the time taken to complete a task is recorded.
How and When to Use the ⏱️ Stopwatch Emoji
- If your friend is suggesting you record his/her time needed to finish a task, you could send ⏱️ in that conversation while you switch on the stopwatch on your phone.
- If you’re informing someone about a sports competition that you’d like to participate in either as a participant or the audience, you could use ⏱️. Like, “Guess what. I’m running the annual marathon tomorrow! ⏱️”.
- Similarly, you can also throw in the ⏱️ emoji into challenging contexts. For example, “How about, I beat you at a game of shutting up? ⏱️”.
- If you’re posting or reposting viral content about an astonishing Guinness World record, you can use ⏱️ in the caption.
- You can also use ⏱️ in a hilarious context of building or breaking a personal record. For instance, “I have a question for you. Can you ever, like EVER beat my record of holding in a fart for 2 hours straight?! ⏱️”.
- ⏱️ Mechanical Stopwatch
- ⏱️ Split Hand Stopwatch
- ⏱️ Non-Fly Back Stopwatch
- ⏱️ Fly Back Stopwatch
- ⏱️ Analog Stopwatch
- ⏱️ Digital Stopwatch
- ⏱️ Phone Stopwatch