🕦 Meaning: A grey-framed round clock with a white dial and a pair of clock hands, both colored grey. The short hand is stationed between 11 and 12 and the long hand is at 6.
The 🕦 Eleven-Thirty emoji represents half-past eleven in the 12-hour clock; showing both AM and PM zones of the same. It could be used to refer to time in the 24-hour clock as well; 11:30 and 23:30.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🕦 Eleven-Thirty Emoji
- Half-hour till midnight or mid-day. Most times this slot in time is pretty special for many reasons. In a countdown context, you could use 🕦 as a closer countdown to a special day that strikes at twelve. It could be a birthday, an anniversary, a series/game release, etc.
- If you’re meeting someone at 11:30, you could use 🕦 just to make sure you don’t get stood up. For instance, “The plan is still on, right? 🕦”.
- If you have a fairly friendly relationship with your employee/co-worker, you could use 🕦 to determine when that important meeting begins or the time by which you require completed work. For example, “Hey. About those files, please try and get them done soon 🕦”.
- Also, if you know the other person takes their emojis seriously, please don’t take these time emojis for granted. They mean what they send.
- 🕦 Half-Past Eleven
- 🕦 11:30 AM
- 🕦 11:30 PM
- 🕦 Half-Past Twenty Three
- 🕦 23:30
- 🕦 Clock Showing Eleven-Thirty
- 🕦 Clock Face Eleven Thirty