🕜 Meaning: A circular clock framework with a pair of grey clock hands, one short and one long, pointing at 1 and 6 respectively. The 🕜 One-Thirty emoji signifies half-past one or 1:30 AM/PM in a 12-hour clock and half-past thirteen or 13:30 and 1:30 in a 24-hour clock.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🕜 One-Thirty Emoji
- If you’re posting an afternoon workout sesh or a midnight one (if you’re the type), you can use 🕜 in those contexts.
- Dropping in the 🕜 emoji into any framework automatically suggests the time, and there wouldn’t actually be the need to reiterate the same. Like, “Yo. Login at 🕜”. Although, you might have to settle if you’re following the 12-hour format or the 24-hour format.
- Taking the PM into consideration 🕜 would generally suggest lunchtime. So, if you’re asking someone to catch you up during lunch or if you’re posting a social media story of your exotic lunch, you can use this emoji.
- While texting your bestie of the midnight conversation you had with a potential date or just someone at random, you can use 🕜 to indicate “So, I haven’t slept AT ALL. And guess what, we started talking at 🕜”.
- 🕜 Half-Past One
- 🕜 Half-Past Thirteen
- 🕜 1:30 AM
- 🕜 1:30 PM
- 🕜 13:00
- 🕜 Clock Showing One Thirty
- 🕜 Clock Face One Thirty