🕛 Meaning: A simple, circular clock with a silvery framework and a white dial with no displayed numbers, except that both hands point upwards, suggesting that it’s twelve o’clock.
The 🕛 Twelve O’Clock emoji signifies mid-day or mid-night. Based on this significance, there are many recall-worthy superstitions, myths, religious/cultural beliefs, horror stories, and even Disney stories.
How and When to Use the 🕛 Twelve O’Clock Emoji
- If you’re texting someone about a midnight or a mid-day plan, you can use 🕛 in that conversation.
- You can also use 🕛 while reposting or posting about a stream, a tune-in program, or anything of that kind that starts at 12:00 AM/PM.
- Going just by the midnight perception that starts a new day, generally celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or any other special occasion, 🕛 would be a cute emoji in that context. It works even better when the other person tends to forget dates. Like, “Happy anniversary 🕛 You forgot, again.“.
- You can also use 🕛 to indicate the time you’re heading out. For example, “The baby shower is at 2, so I’ll leave around 🕛”.
- 🕛 Midnight
- 🕛 Mid-Day
- 🕛 12 O’Clock
- 🕛 When the Clock Strikes Twelve
- 🕛 New Day (12 AM)
- 🕛 Middle of the Night
- 🕛 12 AM
- 🕛 12 PM
- 🕛 Noon
- 🕛 Mid-Noon