🕕 Meaning: A circular clock with a light-grey frame and a pair of a short and a long hand of the same color, held in a vertical line, essentially at 6 and 12 respectively, on the white dial of the clock.
The 🕕 Six O’Clock emoji suggests both 6 AM and 6 PM in a 12-hour clock. Although this emoji sticks to this format, it can be used to determine time even in the 24-hour clock; 6:00 and 18:00.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🕕 Six O’Clock Emoji
- Six AM is the typical time one starts his/her day. So, while texting someone that it’s time for bed or its time for your 8-hour beauty sleep, you can use 🕕. Like, “Alright. I’mma crash 🕕”.
- If it’s your routine to head out for a run at 6 AM, you can use 🕕 in the context of a text message or even a social media story/post.
- If you’re posting or reposting about something that happened at 6:00 or 18:00, you can add 🕕 in the caption. For example, “It was about 🕕 when this terrible news came out”.
- If you’re sharing a post or a repost about a brand launch time, a concert time, a product launch, anything that’s either happening at 6:00 AM or 6:00 PM in your local time, you can use 🕕.
- 🕕 Six AM
- 🕕 Six PM
- 🕕 6:00
- 🕕 18:00
- 🕕 Six in the Morning
- 🕕 Clock Strikes Six
- 🕕 Clock Showing Six O’Clock
- 🕕 Clock Face Six O’Clock