🔉 Meaning: A speaker made of steel, designed with a wide brim that has a cylindrical magnet attached at the back. At the center of the brim is a round device giving rise to a halo that’s a little smaller than the top plate.
The 🔉 Speaker Medium Volume emoji signifies audibility; not too loud nor too soft, just perfect. It suggests everyday tone, decibels, music, videos, anything that has audio in it. But it also represents volume reduction.
How and When to Use the 🔉 Speaker Medium Volume Emoji
- Unlike the whispers in 🔈 Speaker Low Volume, 🔉 represents everyday speaking tone. So, if you’re referring to ‘speaking’ in a neutral tone, use 🔉. Like, “Speaking up for yourself doesn’t always have to be loud. It can even be the smallest conversations with ourselves 🔉“.
- Similarly, 🔉 could also symbolize listening to something or someone. For example, “Everybody hears ya, but some listen 🔉 Protect them”.
- You could also use 🔉 while indicating a tone-down – “It’s no mistake to share bits of your life with the world. But, you’ve got to tone it down a little 🔉. Because not everyone will consume the intention”.
- Since 🔉 represents the ‘middle’, you could also use this emoji with that preface. For instance, “We live in times where we can neither stay quiet nor speak up for what’s right. We got to do what we got to do 🔉“.
- 🔉 Medium Volume
- 🔉 Reducing Volume
- 🔉 Audibility
- 🔉 Speaker Volume
- 🔉 Reduce Volume
- 🔉 Speaker With Medium Volume
- 🔉 Medium Tone