🔇 Meaning: A steel speaker with a circular magnetic base followed by a wide top plate that houses a round dust cap in between. Now this entire description is crossed with a bright red diagonal line.
Innately, the 🔇 Muted Speaker emoji suggests noise cancellation either on a music platform/device, a voice/video call, or even on an ongoing video. However, it also signifies silence from a broader perspective.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 🔇 Muted Speaker Emoji
- Muting is essentially the act of turning down something to focus on something else. So, if your post caption goes along these lines use 🔇. For example, “Mute all that’s around you 🔇 and for once, listen to yourself. You’ll be glad you did”.
- If you’re sharing a post or a repost on silence; the importance of it, the reflex action many humans have for it, or even content based on meditation and focusing on oneself, you can use 🔇 – “Listen to silence. It has so much to say 🔇”.
- 🔇 could also be used to refer to ‘noise cancellation’ in any context. For instance, “Be like your headphones. Cancel the noise and focus on beauty 🔇”.
- Since 🔇 essentially means muted audio, you could use it to refer to voice, sound, music, anything. Like, “Most times, I just prefer not to say anything 🔇 And the rest of the time, I wish I had” (sad, but you get it).
- You could use 🔇 even while texting someone on a video call saying “Can’t hear ya! 🔇”.
- 🔇 Noise Cancellation
- 🔇 Muted Audio
- 🔇 No Sound
- 🔇 Muted Music
- 🔇 Mute
- 🔇 Mute Volume
- 🔇 Speaker With Cancellation Stroke