🔈 Meaning: A speaker of the same design as in the 🔇 Muted Speaker, with just the absence of the hindering red stroke. The 🔈 Speaker Low Volume emoji represents an unmuted speaker but with minimal volume. This indicates soft audio, soft background music, or even whispers.
How and When to Use the 🔈 Speaker Low Volume Emoji
- If you’re asking someone to ‘stay low’ or if you’re posting a picture with a ‘low-key’ caption, 🔈 is most welcome. For example, “I think its better if you keep it down for a bit, right? 🔈 or “Stay low-key 🔈 Not everyone needs to know everything about you”.
- Even if you’re indicating ‘hush’ in any context, you may use 🔈.
- If you think about it, 🔈 is essentially an emoji interpretation for whispers. Baring that in mind, you could use it while referring to these whispers either in a positive or eerie tone. For instance, “I heard a whisper 🔈. It startled me because I was the only one in the room”.
- You could also use 🔈 while referring to soft voice, or saying something softly; not exactly whispers, though. Like, “Sit him down. And talk to him softly 🔈 Keep your loud mouth shut for a bit, and be gentle”.
- Was someone or something ‘barely audible’? Then, voilà! 🔈 is your emoji to represent that annoyance as well.
- 🔈 Low Key
- 🔈 Soft Audio
- 🔈 Barely Audible
- 🔈 Minimal Volume
- 🔈 Volume
- 🔈 Speaker
- 🔈 Less Volume