📣 Meaning: A conical loudspeaker with just two rims, one at both ends, and a handle at the lower section. The 📣 Megaphone emoji signifies amplification which is not exactly for PA like a 📢 Loudspeaker, but for directional audio that’s generally manually generated.
How and When to Use the 📣 Megaphone Emoji
- If you’re sharing a massive ‘Congratulations’ social media post/story/text message, you could use 📣. Like,“OMGGGG!! Cannot, CANNOT keep calm! My baby sister finally made it! 📣” or “Wooohoo! Congratulations! You deserve ittt 📣”.
- Apart from just congratulating others, use 📣 even while sharing personal/professional milestones via textual conversations or even on your social media handle – “Yep. I GOT THROUGH!!! 📣”.
- While sharing posts/reposts on ‘shoutouts’, 📣 should be in the context – “A huge shoutout to all who survived 2020 📣”.
- Essentially, 📣 is the emoji description of ‘making a big deal’. Hence, you could use it that way. For instance, “Make a big deal out of yourself, man 📣 That way even if nobody does, it wouldn’t bother you”.
- Also known as a ‘Cheering Megaphone’, 📣 could also be used to indicate cheers or to enhance a cheerful context. For example, “I’d always believed in ya, mate. Cheers, you earned it 📣”.
- 📣 Cheering Megaphone
- 📣 Speaking Trumpet
- 📣 Bullhorn
- 📣 Blowhorn
- 📣 Loudhailer
- 📣 Shoutout
- 📣 Loudspeaker
- 📣 Blaring
- 📣 Amplification Speaker