👸 Meaning: A generic description of a woman/girl’s face with side-parted hair engulfing the face, while she wears a small gold crown, which is sometimes studded with precious stones. Some platforms also showcase a shoulder-length portrayal of this character.
The 👸 Princess emoji refers to anyone who is a princess or even an empowered woman/girl. Mostly a counterpart of the male version of this emoji, 🤴 Prince, this emoji signifies royalty, wealth, power, luxury, wisdom, and even glory to a certain extent.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👸 Princess Emoji
- If you’re posting a picture as a birthday post or an appreciation post of your adorable daughter, a dearest friend or family member, to show what a princess she is, you can use 👸 in the post caption.
- You can also use 👸 while posting a picture(s) of your doggo or catty (a female pet, preferably).
- 👸 can also refer to a winning model. So if you’re posting the results of a beauty pageant or a contest (global or an event you participated in), you can use this emoji in the post caption.
- You can also use 👸 in your social media profile to indicate the famous line – “Daddy’s Lil Princess” (daddy = your father).
- 👸 can be used as an emoji response to a badass social media post on women, women empowerment, women fashion and beauty, anything female-related as a way of saying “You slay, gurl. Kweeen!👸”.
- If you’ve dressed up your child as one of her favorite Disney princesses, and you’re eagerly posting pictures of her looking unfathomably cute, use 👸 in the caption!
- 👸 Royalty
- 👸 Queen
- 👸 Kween
- 👸 Empress
- 👸 Sovereign Power
- 👸 Duchess
- 👸 Countess
- 👸 Woman
- 👸 Girl
- 👸 Sultana
- 👸 Royal Lady
- 👸 Ruler
- 👸 Female Ruler
- 👸 Female Sovereign
- 👸 Pampered Girl