👑 Meaning: A yellow or golden crown with pink and green precious stones studded alternatively at the side; the former is smaller than the latter in terms of size.
The 👑 Crown emoji signifies belonging to a royal family from a very broad perspective. However, this emoji would also suggest luxury, authority, power, wealth and importance.
Copy and paste this emoji:
How and When to Use the 👑 Crown Emoji
- If you’re reposting or commenting on a post that renders the user a ‘Queen/Kween’ or ‘King’ (rarely happens, but okay), use 👑. For example, “Slaying as alwaysss. Love ya, queen 👑”.
- If your post caption has words or inferences to the idea of being king or queen, you may use 👑. For instance, “A king is incomplete without his queen 👑” (and vice-versa).
- 👑 could have a beautiful reference to a game of chess; literally and metaphorically/philosophically. Like, “The queen can play the game of life without the king 👑”.
- While sharing posts, videos, empowering quotes, and other content formats that fit the ‘good vibes only’ quota, bring 👑 into the picture – “You may not have a solid crown on your head, but you were always meant to rule 👑”.
- A crown symbolizes dedication, authority, supremeness, and power. Likewise, 👑 may be used in any context that mentions any of these aspects.
- 👑 Golden Crown
- 👑 Gold Precious Stone-Studded Crown
- 👑 Tiara
- 👑 Queen’s Crown
- 👑 Coronet (thanks, corona)
- 👑 Diadem
- 👑 Royal Crown