🤴 Meaning: A facial description of a man with short hair and a precious stone-studded crown. In some platforms, this emoji does not have a crown, just a royal dress, and sleek-styled hair.
The 🤴 Prince emoji refers to any man who’s a prince or who’s treated like one. A male counterpart of the 👸 Princess emoji, this character signifies power, royalty, wealth, and a sense of living a luxurious and lavish life.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🤴 Prince Emoji
- You can also use 🤴 in the caption while posting a picture of a man/boy that you love very much, either as a birthday post or an appreciation post. It can be your son, a boyfriend, your bestie’s baby boy, anyone!
- If you’re feeling like a prince not because of how rich you are but how emotionally great you’re feeling, and you’re posting pictures on social to evoke this emotion, you can use 🤴 in the caption.
- If you’re being receiving some royal treatment lately by someone (maybe a new girlfriend, or a favorite relative who’s in town, etc), and you’re boasting about this “feeling loved” phase to your buddies or on social media, you can use 🤴 in that conversation.
- 🤴 can also be used as a response to a kickass social media post on men’s fashion, grooming, or even a savage post that really caught your attention.
- 🤴 can also refer to the musician, Prince. So if you’re sharing an appreciation post on social media for the late legend, then you can use this emoji in the caption.
- 🤴 Royal
- 🤴 Royalty
- 🤴 Duke
- 🤴 Joffrey Baratheon (GoT)
- 🤴 Prince (the musician)
- 🤴 Crowned Head
- 🤴 Lord
- 🤴 Monarch
- 🤴 Ruler
- 🤴 Crown Prince
- 🤴 Male Heir
- 🤴 Successor
- 🤴 Knight in Shining Armor
- 🤴 Prince Charming
- 🤴 Pampered Boy