🐲 Meaning: A facial representation of a green-faced dragon with feathery yellow eyebrows, widened eyes, an open mouth with red insides and gritted white teeth, two strings of yellow mustache, and flared nostrils.
Although the 🐲 Dragon Face emoji can have a majority of its significance directed towards Chinese New Year, its usage is largely dependent on the country and culture. It generally signifies being fire-mouthed, dangerous, chaotic, mythical, and supernatural to some extent.
How and When to Use the 🐲 Dragon Face Emoji
- If you’re texting someone about an extremely angry situation or person that almost went out of control and into the realm of insanity, you can use 🐲 to suggest that the situation or the person was spitting fire.
- Use 🐲 while wishing someone a “Happy Chinese New Year” or “New Year Happiness” or “Gong Hei Fat Choy! 🐲.
- You can also use 🐲 in your social media profile name if you love dragons, find them fascinating, or you’re just a huge fan of Khaleesi.
- In some regions, dragons do not have a positive connotation. So, in such cases, you can use 🐲 as to represent evil, danger and fear.
- If you’re sharing Game of Throne (GoT) related news, posts, or even dragon memes, you can use 🐲 in the caption. This applies to any movie, series, or even cartoons (like DragonballZ) that have dragons in them, have the word ‘dragon’ in them or have a dragon mascot.
- 🐲 Chinese Dragon
- 🐲 Mother of Dragons
- 🐲 Hydra
- 🐲 Drogon and Gang
- 🐲 Wyvern