🥷 Meaning: A shoulder-length description of a person skilled in the art of Ninjutsu. This character is designed with a black outfit, a black mask covering the entire face except for the eyes, and a weapon that mostly looks like a sword clutched to the back of the character.
The 🥷 Ninja emoji is a very recent addition to the emoji family. Introduced only in 2020, this emoji is yet to be available on all platforms. It signifies a sense of being agile, focused, skilled, calm, prepared, vigilant, and highly dexterous with weapons.
How and When to Use the 🥷 Ninja Emoji
- If you’re discussing to sneak out for a party or a sleepover, and your buddy is a little concerned about your sneaking out abilities, use 🥷 in that conversation to show that you’re skilled enough for it.
- If you’ve joined a Ninjutsu class or you know someone close who did, use 🥷 while talking about it to someone.
- If you’re sharing about a ninja movie either in your stories or over a DM to some friends, use 🥷 within that story or the text message.
- You can also use 🥷 in your social media profile name if you’re really fascinated by ninjas and their skills.
- 🥷 can be used as an emoji response to a social media post on ninja martial arts or ninjas in general.
- Besides the actual ninjas, 🥷 can also be used to address someone who’s great at something. For example, “Yo, you don’t say, after all those ninja moves you’ve got going on in the game 🥷”.
- 🥷 Martial Artist
- 🥷 Skilled Artist
- 🥷 Fighter
- 🥷 Pro Fighter
- 🥷 Ninjutsu Professional
- 🥷 Professional
- 🥷 Expert
- 🥷 Master
- 🥷 Trained Professional
- 🥷 Ninjutsu Artist