🤱 Meaning: A portrayal of a woman with side-parted hair and a warm, affectionate smile, looking at the baby she’s holding in her arms while she breast-feeds the child.
The 🤱 Breast-Feeding emoji refers to a mother nurturing and nursing her infant. It signifies motherhood, the joys of being a mom, the warmth between the mother and the child, and a sacred bond between the two.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 🤱 Breast-Feeding Emoji
- 🤱 is an emotion, more than just an emoji. Keeping in mind the intimacy and the special bond shared in this emoji, it is always civil to use it in the right contexts.
- If you’re a new mom, and you’re posting extremely sweet pictures of you feeding your baby, you can use 🤱 in the post caption.
- 🤱 can be used in post captions or within messages for World Breastfeeding Week.
- If you’re sharing breastfeeding tips, breastfeeding benefits, etc, either in personal chat with a close friend or as a tweet, etc, you can use 🤱 within this context.
- 🤱 can also be used in your social media profile name if you’re a new mother and you’re in love with the divine power of breastfeeding.
- You can also use 🤱 while posting pictures of your newborn baby, a relative’s baby, or even your godchild.
- 🤱 can be used even in the context of wet nursing.
- 🤱 Woman Breastfeeding
- 🤱 Nursing
- 🤱 Wet Nurse
- 🤱 Nourishing
- 🤱 New Mom
- 🤱 Cradling
- 🤱 Feeding
- 🤱 Baby Food (technically, yes.)
- 🤱 Mum Feeding Baby
- 🤱 World Breastfeeding Week
- 🤱 Breastfed Baby