Meaning: A gender-neutral person described with an expanded stomach. The person’s seen holding the bulging tummy with both hands while the head is faced slightly downwards.
The Person With Swollen Belly emoji signifies gender-neutral pregnancy. That is, a pregnant person and not a pregnant woman per se. It also represents a full stomach with a food baby growing on the inside, gas, or just bloating for some reason.
🚨 Please Note: This is an upcoming emoji currently in draft status. It is not available on any device as of yet. This emoji is expected to be released as part of Unicode 14.0 in the year 2022.
How and When to Use the Person With Swollen Belly Emoji
- A swollen belly can be the effect of a lot of things besides childbirth. It could indicate a bloated or bulged tummy in general too, you know, because of gas or something. So, if you’re texting someone about how badly bloated you are, use this emoji.
- This emoji might be the non-binary version of the 🤰 Pregnant Woman. With that premise at hand, you could use it while referring to any pregnant person and not a pregnant woman. Anybody with a uterus, ofc. (Yes, other genders too can get pregnant)
- You can apply this emoji while referring to anything bloated.
- If you’ve noticed, it’s quite natural to bloat after a meal. It indicates a full and mostly happy tummy (because you don’t always bloat when you’re full. Sometimes you’ve hardly eaten and the bloat’s ready!). In this online pretext, whatever may be the reason to bloat, you can use this emoji.
- You could also use this emoji to spread awareness. Awareness about good manners. Not everyone with a swollen stomach is pregnant. Like, “I think you need to be a lot more aware while asking such personal questions so frivolously”.
- Pregnant Person
- Gender-Neutral Pregnancy
- Person With Bulging Belly
- Person With a Full Stomach
- Person With Bloated Stomach
- Hungry Person
- Gassy Person
- Person With Flatulence (yeah, farts)