👰 Meaning: A gender-neutral representation of a person dressed in a white off-shoulder gown, with a white veil covering the head and all the way behind.
The 👰 Person With Veil mostly refers to a newlywed bride. It signifies a wedding, marriage, a sacred union, and most of all, a very special memory. This emoji is often shown with a woman’s face but can refer to anyone irrespective of gender and sexuality.
It is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 👰 Woman With Veil Emoji
- If it’s your wedding and you’re either posting countdown pictures to the big day or multiple posts after the wedding, you can use 👰 in the post captions.
- 👰 can also be used to refer to engagement and nuptials.
- If you’re part of the bride’s team, and you’re posting pictures of yourself or with your gang, use 👰 in those post captions.
- You can also use 👰 to wish a close and dear friend a happy married life. This emoji can also be paired with the 🤵 Man in Tuxedo to signify a wedding or wedding wishes.
- If you found some gorgeous bridal gowns that you’re sharing with your buddies, you can tag the 👰 emoji along.
- 👰 can be used in wedding memes too.
- If you wish, you can use 👰 in your social media profile name too.
- 👰 Bride
- 👰 Newly Wed
- 👰 Marriage
- 👰 Wedding
- 👰 Team Bride
- 👰 Dressed Up
- 👰 Bride Costume
- 👰 Bridal Gown
- 👰 Wedding Gown
- 👰 Bridal Clothing
- 👰 Bridal Costume