💂 Meaning: A gender-neutral description of a person in the ‘Queen’s Guard‘. This character is designed with the typical bearskin and a red and blackguard uniform. Sometimes, this emoji is also featured with a gun.
The 💂 Guard emoji refers to any person who works as a British guardsman irrespective of gender and sex. It signifies guarding power, dedication to safeguard the royalty, vigilance, and discipline.
This emoji is available in the designated skin tones on almost all platforms.
How and When to Use the 💂 Guard Emoji
- If your buddy gave out a secret to you and made you swear to take it to the grave, you can use 💂 in such a context – meaning, you would safeguard that secret with all that you have.
- Since 💂 is a gender-neutral emoji, it’s a great option if you’re sensitive about your online identity.
- The Queen’s Guard also symbolizes support, protection, and a vow to look out for the royalty. Hence, you can use 💂 while referring to these particular emotions in any given conversation.
- If you’re asking for a favor to watch your dog, child, home, anything from a best buddy, then you can use 💂 in such a casual and playful context too.
- The Queen’s Guard seems to be immovable unless required, so if you’re feeling stuck or like a statue in life, and you’re ranting about it to someone, then use 💂 in that conversation. It would not only lighten the vibe but also bring in an element of hilarity.
- 💂 Gender-Neutral Guard
- 💂 Queen’s Guard
- 💂 King’s Guard
- 💂 Royal Guard
- 💂 Watchman
- 💂 Protector
- 💂 Defender
- 💂 Escort
- 💂 British Guardsman
- 💂 Footguard
- 💂 Guardsman
- 💂 Guard Costume
- 💂 Warden
- 💂 Soldier
- 💂 Royal Security Guard
- 💂 Life Guard