🧲 Meaning: An inversely placed horseshoe magnet, painted red all over with a silver or white line on either end. The 🧲 Magnet emoji signifies attraction, which can range from magnetic attraction to gravity. It could also symbolize a ‘calling’ or a sense of being ‘drawn to’ something.
How and When to Use the 🧲 Magnet Emoji
- If you’re sharing a post or repost on physical attraction, attraction between two or more souls, any kind of attraction that involves living things, use 🧲. Like, “Sexual attraction doesn’t mean love 🧲”.
- You can also use 🧲 while metaphorically using the ‘laws of attraction’ in any context. For example, “If you generate positive thoughts, you attract positivity 🧲 If not, you attract your ex :)”.
- Apart from just ‘attraction’ in itself, use 🧲 as an indication of being drawn to/towards something or someone. For instance, “I know for a fact that it isn’t sexual. I’m just insanely drawn to him and IDK why 🧲”.
- If you’re referring to something that ‘magnetic’ or ‘magnetizing’, 🧲 is your bud. It can be about a magnetizing photo, a magnetic field of appreciation, or even a magnetizing pair of eyes, anything.
- Even while inferring that something or someone is draining out all your energy, you can use 🧲 (smart, but negative use-case).
- The focus of use-case could also be the magnetic poles. So, while talking about like and unlike poles; attraction and repulsion, use 🧲.
- 🧲 Horse Shoe Magnet
- 🧲 Horseshoe Magnet
- 🧲 Magnetite
- 🧲 Red Horse Shoe Magnet
- 🧲 Magnetic Field
- 🧲 Attraction
- 🧲 Magnetizing
- 🧲 Electromagnet
- 🧲 Transverse Magnet