⚔️ Meaning: A pair of swords, similar to a ????️ Dagger in design, kept one in front of the other to form an ‘X’. Each sword has a black handle and a long metallic sharp knife.
The ⚔️ Crossed Swords emoji broadly symbolizes fighting or a fight. It signifies skill, bravery, grit, and war too. Hence, this emoji may be the perfect one while asking someone to come at you!
How and When to Use the ⚔️ Crossed Swords Emoji
- While posting or reposting informative content about sword-fighting specifically, or just any battle, combat, (even the ones that don’t involve bloodshed), you can use ⚔️. Like, “Please attend the battle of the bands! ⚔️” or “I’ll call you better only if you can beat me ⚔️”.
- ⚔️ is probably the best emoji description of “having no chill”. So, if you’re commenting on a post that has no chill, responding to a text, or even posting a picture with a ‘no chill’ caption, use ⚔️.
- You can use ⚔️ even in contexts of strength; being strong (physically and/or mentally), showing strength, etc.
- Instances for the previous point – “Have no fear, and have no chill ⚔️” or “Whooaaa. Her moves just have no chill whatsoever! ⚔️”.
- Even while sharing victorious news from a closely spectated battle, war, competition, etc., you can use ⚔️ – “Love how the red team cutthroat with the blue team! ⚔️” or “Aaaand. WE WON! ⚔️ GET THAT??!”.
- ⚔️ Two Swords
- ⚔️ Crossed Daggers
- ⚔️ Fighting Swords
- ⚔️ A Pair of Swords
- ⚔️ Crossed Blades
- ⚔️ A Pair of Cutlasses